Sumary of COVID Delta is raging: 4 ASX shares to buy in turbulent times:
- This health crisis has put a nasty spanner in the post-pandemic economic recovery narrative.
- Unfortunately, the market is “on tenterhooks” because of Australia’s low vaccination rate, according to Montgomery Investment Management chief investment officer Roger Montgomery.
- So Montgomery reckons it’s time to flee back to the stocks that led the way in April last year.
- ” Montgomery added that retailers that sell homewares and appliances could do especially well.
- “Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (ASX: HVN), JB Hi-Fi Limited (ASX: JBH), Nick Scali Limited (ASX: NCK), Adairs Ltd (ASX: ADH) were huge beneficiaries during last year’s lockdowns.
- “It should not be surprising, in such circumstances, to see at least some capital reallocated from profitable reopeners to lockdown winners,” said Montgomery.
- ” Even vaccinated populations are struggling Montgomery pointed out that even countries with high rates of COVID vaccination still struggled with Delta.