Sumary of 2 top ASX growth shares that might be worth buying:
- Here are two ASX growth shares that might be worth thinking about: VanEck Vectors Morningstar Wide Moat ETF (ASX: MOAT) This is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) by VanEck.
- The idea is to create a diversified portfolio of attractively priced US companies with sustainable competitive advantages according to Morningstar’s equity research team.
- Those businesses need to be at a good price for the Morningstar analysts’ estimate of fair value.
- The FY21 half-year result showed both growth and operating leverage.
- Baby Bunting’s gross profit margin improved 41 basis points to 37.4%.