Sumary of 2 top ASX dividend shares tipped as buys:
- With savings accounts and term deposits only offering very low interest rates, the share market arguably remains the best place to earn a passive income.
- Two buy-rated ASX dividend shares to look closely at are listed below: The first ASX dividend share to consider is Carsales.
- It currently has a buy rating and $24.50 price target on its shares.
- The broker is also forecasting fully franked dividends of 44 cents per share in FY 2021 and 50 cents per share in FY 2021. Based on the latest Carsales share price of $21.48, this represents yields of 2% and 2.3%, respectively.
- Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT (ASX: CQE) Another ASX dividend share to look at is the Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT.
- It is a real estate investment trust focused on social infrastructure properties.
- Things have been going so positively for the company that it recently advised that it intends to pay a 4 cents per unit special distribution in FY 2021. This will increase its fully year distribution to 19.7 cents per share.
- Based on the current Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT share price pf $3.50, this will mean a yield of 5.6% for income investors.