Sumary of 2 small ASX shares with big dividend yields:
- Some of the small ASX shares actually have quite larger dividend yields.
- Just because a business is smaller doesn’t mean that it can’t pay a large dividend.
- Plenty of the businesses in the S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) were smaller companies on the ASX at some point.
- Starting from a smaller base may give them a longer growth runway with their earnings as well.
- Here are two small ASX dividend shares with large yields: This is a diversified real estate investment trust (REIT).
- It has the ability to invest across most assets in the real estate world.
- Irongate is a diversified real estate investors with real estate assets and a third-party funds management platform.
- Irongate owns office and industrial assets across Australia and New Zealand.