Sumary of ASX lithium shares are surging across the board. Here’s why:
- This follows firmer prices and demand for battery-grade lithium, as well as a positive flow of news from individual lithium companies..
- Lithium prices continue to push higher Fastmarkets provides updates and commentary for recent lithium price movements..
- It noted that lithium carbonate, 99.5% Li2CO3 min, battery grade, spot price range in China rose to 88,000 to 92,000 yuan (A$17,580 to A$18,380) per tonne on 1 April, up from 85,000 to 90,000 yuan (A$16,980 to A$17,980) the prior week..
- ORE), have all managed to push higher into 2-3 month highs after being range-bound throughout February and March..
- It seems ASX lithium shares are heating up on both higher prices and an anticipated surge in demand as the world focuses on cleaner technologies and net-zero emissions…