Sumary of 2 growing small cap ASX shares to watch:
- It is a healthcare informatics solutions company behind innovative healthcare software products including Miya, Patientrack and Smartpage.
- Miya combines artificial intelligence-based predictive analytics, clinical decision support (CDS), and mobile alerts in an easy-to-use analytics dashboard.
- Patientrack uses predictive algorithms to support time-critical care and help clinicians know every patient’s status in real-time.
- Patientrack uses predictive algorithms to support time-critical care.
- In light of this, it currently has a buy rating and 45 cents price target on the company’s shares.
- It is a mobile-first, online bookmaker aiming to provide more innovative wagering products to customers of Australian and international racing and sports.
- BlueBet currently offers wagering products on 31 sports in Australia and internationally, plus entertainment and politics wagering markets.
- These include traditional wagering products as well as more innovative products, such as Exotics, Same Game Multis and Same Race Multis.