Sumary of 2 ASX shares that won’t stay cheap: fund manager:
- Ask A Fund Manager The Motley Fool chats with fund managers so that you can get an insight into how the professionals think.
- In this edition, Tribeca Investment Partners Alpha Plus portfolio manager Jun Bei Liu unveils 2 best ASX shares to buy now and why she regrets selling Xero.
- I think it’s attractive because, yes, their share price had a bit of a rally post-result but, again, this is another reopening play that you would put into your portfolio.
- Ramsay, obviously private hospitals, and elective surgery at the moment is being suspended — it’s having an earnings impact.
- However, remember, this is infrastructure-like, private hospital assets.
- It used to trade at such a big premium to the market, at a premium to the other healthcare businesses.
- The rest of the healthcare sector trades at over 40. And this is a business, structurally, things are looking better, not looking at the pandemic.
- Simply because if you look at the private health insurance membership, it started growing for the first time in decades.