Sumary of Fusion Micro Finance IPO Allotment today: Here’s how to check your status online:
- In case you have applied for Fusion Micro Finance IPO, then here is how you can check the status of your allotment when it gets declared:.
- Here, they will need to appoint Equity in Issue Type, then appoint FUSION MICRO FINANCE LIMITED from the drop-down list in the Issue Name section, enter their Application Number or PAN Number in the respective box.
- 99 crore Fusion Micro Finance IPO comprises fresh issuance of equity shares worth Rs 600 crore and an offer of sale of 13,695,466 equity shares by promoters and existing shareholders.
- Applicants will need to appoint Fusion Micro Finance Limited IPO in the drop-down menu and enter either their PAN, application number or DP Client ID.
- The listing of shares of Fusion Micro Finance is likely to take place on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, on both the NSE and BSE.
- Fusion Micro Finance IPO Allotment, How to check allotment status: The initial public benefaction (IPO) of Delhi-based microfinance firm Fusion Micro Finance was subscribed 2. 13 crore shares that were on offer during the subscription period from November 2-4, 2022. The price band was fixed at Rs 350-368 per share.