Sumary of Vietnam’s coffee export predicted to grow higher:
- According to the Vietnam Coffee – Cocoa Association, coffee export will reach nearly 130,000 tonnes monthly in November and December.
- If export prices remain high like at present, it could bring home additional 600 million USD, bringing the yearly total to 3 billion USD.
- With disruptions in supply from Vietnam and Brazil and hiking logistics costs, the world coffee prices are predicted to rebound in the coming time, prompting Vietnamese farmers to switch to growing them again after two years of inter-cropping practice.
- The Dak Nong provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development reported that during the 2021-2022 crop, Dak Nong has over 130,000ha of coffee and needs about 13 million workers for harvest.
- In ten months of this year, Vietnam exported 1,286 tonnes of coffee worth 2.45 billion USD, down 4.2 percent in volume and up 5.4 percent in value year-on-year.