Sumary of Dylan Ogline firmly believes this kind of mentorship can mint successful entrepreneurs:
- ”If that sounds unethical, remember that it happens all the time up the echelons of business—mavericks sell angel investors on ideas that don’t exist in the real world yet.
- Ogline Digital, the seven-figure digital services agency he build his laptop lifestyle around, is typical of the Millenial ideal—a lean, mean, and scrappy business with low overhead that he can conduct from his home in Orlando, or from a hotel terrace in Thailand.
- They sometimes scoff at the digital-nomad baby of the family, who can’t bring himself to build a “real business.
- He discovered his first unique value proposition for Ogline Digital by hitting it off with his plumber and inviting him out for a beer.
- Over that beer, the plumber revealed deep pain points that Dylan could design a direct-response digital marketing solution for, and then pitch it to other plumbers.