Sumary of Korea Eximbank holds first ESG committee meeting:
- The Export-Import Bank of Korea (Korea Eximbank) held its first ESG committee meeting at the headquarters of the bank on Yeouido, Seoul, Wednesday.
- The ESG committee is led by Committee Chair Tammy Chung, third from left, who stands next to Korea Eximbank President Bang Moon-kyu, fourth from left.
- ParkIn an effort to accelerate ESG-principled sustainable management, the Export-Import Bank of Korea (Korea Eximbank) held its first ESG committee meeting on Wednesday at the bank’s headquarters on Yeouido, led by Committee Chair Tammy Chung, a business administration professor at Myongji University.
- Yet now, companies require new management that considers non-financial factors like environmental, social and corporate governance elements to achieve sustainable development,” ESG Committee Chair Chung Tammy said.
- “Korea Eximbank is aiming to show exemplary ESG management as a state-run bank, while it consolidates ESG-principles into the bank’s entire work process,” she added.