Sumary of Eugene Investment opens up ‘metaverse’ branch:
- Eugene Investment’s metaverse branch image, left, looks exactly like Champions Lounge, the brokerage’s flagship wealth management center located in Nonhyeon-dong in southern Seoul.
- Securities has opened a virtual “metaverse” branch of its flagship “Champions Lounge” wealth management center located in southern Seoul’s affluent Gangnam District.
- The metaverse branch brings an actual wealth management center to Zepetto, a metaverse-based digital platform.
- The virtual site mirrors the real wealth management center, as online visitors to the branch can view artworks displayed on the first floor.
- The displayed art pieces are works created by the firm’s designers who have developmental disabilities.
- In September, the brokerage company hired nine designers with developmental disabilities, as part of the company’s ESG-principled management efforts.