Sumary of CRISPR gene editing firm ToolGen boasts of growth potential as its moves to Kosdaq Dec2021.11.26 13:13:
- ToolGen CEO Lee Byung-hwa South Korean CRISPR gene-editing company ToolGen Inc. moving to Kosdaq from startup-focused Konex bourse early next month claimed its growth potential was as big as Nasdaq-trading CRISPR stocks.
- The company is offering 1 million common shares at between 100,000 won ($83.77) and 120,000 won.
- The company plans to list the new shares on the secondary Kosdaq in early December with an aim to raise a minimum of 100 billion won, which will be used on gene-editing technology research and development projects including facility upgrades.
- ToolGen is currently listed on the Konex, the country’s third-largest bourse reserved for start-ups and small-to-medium-sized enterprises.
- [Source: ToolGen Inc.] On Friday, ToolGen shares are trading down 1.4 percent at 140,800 won apiece at Konex, as of 11:23 a.
- ToolGen is a biotech company specializing in CRISPR gene-editing technology.