Sumary of IATA Travel Pass tryout successful:
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) last night (March 17) announced the successful trial of its Travel Pass app for managing passengers’ health credentials on an actual flight…
- The first first traveler using the IATA travel pass flew via Singapore Airlines’ and arrived at London Heathrow Airport…
- “The successful implementation of IATA Travel Pass in this trial with Singapore Airlines passengers demonstrates that technology can help travelers and governments to manage travel health credentials,”..
- “Digital health credentials will be essential as borders reopen and travel restrictions get progressively lifted worldwide,”..
- “The successful implementation of the IATA Travel Pass reflects Singapore Airlines’ goal of using secure digital solutions to verify health credentials, and support a safe and seamless travel experience for our customers,”..
- Passengers on Singapore Airlines flights from Singapore to London during the trial used the IATA Travel Pass to create secure digital version of their passports on their mobile device, input their flight details to learn of travel restrictions and requirements as well as receive verified test results and a confirmation that they meet all travel requirements….