Sumary of Japan manufacturers’ mood falls to 5-month low in Sept – Reuters Tankan:
- TOKYO : Japanese manufacturers’ confidence worsened to a five-month low in September as the fallout from the latest wave of COVID-19 put fresh pressure on the world’s third-largest economy, the Reuters Tankan poll showed.
- 1.Confidence among service sector firms contracted but is seen improving again over the next three months, the poll showed.
- com/business/japan-upgrades-q2-gdp-stronger-business-spending-2021-09-08 it expanded an annualised 1.9per cent in the three months through June, beating expectations.
- (For a detailed table of the results, click)The BOJ’s own “tankan” business survey released in July showed https://www.
- com/business/japan-business-mood-improves-q2-2-12-year-high-tankan-2021-07-01 big manufacturers’ business confidence was expected to stay positive in the third quarter after hitting a two-and-half-year high in the second quarter.