Sumary of Will provide public all facilities ministers get from government, says Arvind Kejriwal:
- (Image : ANI) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal expressed his resolve to provide the public all the facilities available to ministers and lashed out at opposition parties for terming his government’s schemes “freebies”.
- The Aam Aadmi Party is working towards expanding its electoral footprint in different states with its national convener Kejriwal, his ministers and party leaders making frequent trips to Punjab, Uttarkhand and Goa where Assembly polls are due next year.
- At a programme organised by the AAP’s Legal Cell here, Kejriwal said, “Every minister gets 4,000 units of electricity for free and that’s not a ‘freebie’.
- But when I give 200 units of electricity to the people of Delhi for free it is called ‘freebie’.
- “I have resolved that all the facilities which ministers get from the government, I will provide them to the people of the country too.
- When ministers get free treatment, the parties do not have any problem.
- But if we give free facilities to the public, then they call us names,” Kejriwal said.