Sumary of Tega Industries IPO opens on December 1, price band to be released soon:
- Tega Industries IPO Tega Industries, the second largest producer of polymer-based mill liners in terms of revenue, is set to launch its initial public offering of 1,36,69,478 equity shares for subscription on December 1. The offer will close on December 3. The company will disclose its IPO price band and lot size in the coming days.
- The IPO is entirely an offer for sale by promoters and investors.
- Promoters Madan Mohan Mohanka and Manish Mohanka will sell 33,14,657 equity shares and 6,62,931 equity shares, respectively, through the offer for sale, and the remaining 96,91,890 equity shares will be offloaded by investor Wagner.
- Click Here To Know All IPO Related NewsThe company started operations in 1978 in India, in collaboration with Skega AB, Sweden.
- Later, promoter Madan Mohan Mohanka acquired the entire equity stake of Skega AB in the company in 2001.The company gets maximum business from abroad.