Sumary of TCS Shares Jumped 3000% Since Its IPO In 2004 :
- If you had invested Rs 850 to buy one share of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in 2004 when the IT company came with its Initial Public Offering (IPO), that one share will be worth Rs 28,000 today..
- During the virtual meeting, Chandrasekaran said that the TCS shares have jumped 3000% since the company listing 17 years ago in 2004, reported Money Control..
- TCS CEO Rajesh Gopinathan said the company braved the pandemic well by inculcating digital transformation in its technological infrastructure..
- He said during the tough times of Covid-19, the company is also innovating its business model by focusing on both analytics and data, followed by the cloud ecosystem..
- Gopinathan said these initiatives will give the company a “long-term visibility in overall demand environment”….