Sumary of Tarsons Products to debut on Friday. What could be the listing premium?:
- Tarsons Products Tarsons Products shares are expected to gain 25-30 percent when they list on the stock exchanges on November 26 after a stellar response to its initial public offering, backed by reasonable valuation, strong management and brand recognition, and healthy financials with plans to reduce debt, experts said.
- The Rs 1,023.47 crore public issue received a tremendous response from investors during November 15-17. The IPO consisted of a fresh issue of Rs 149.63 crore and an offer for sale of Rs 873.84 crore by promoters Sanjive Sehgal and Rohan Sehgal and investor Clear Vision Investment Holdings.
- The offer was subscribed 77.49 times, with non-institutional investors bidding for 184.58 times the portion reserved for them and qualified institutional investors putting in bids for 115.77 times their quota.
- The portion for retail investors was booked 10.56 times and that of employees was subscribed 1.83 times.
- Click Here To Know All IPO Related NewsTapse said the healthy listing gains seem to be justified because Tarsons’ valuation was fairly priced for new investors, given its high-growth business environment and huge domestic as well as export growth potential.
- Astha Jain, a senior research analyst at Hem Securities, expects the labware products maker to list at a 25 percent premium to the issue price.