Sumary of Tarsons Products makes a decent stock market debut amid weak market trend; lists at 6% premium:
- Shares of Tarsons Products listed at ₹700 while the price band was fixed at ₹635-662 per share.
- The market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹3,724 crore.
- Shares of Indian labware company Tarsons Products made a decent listing on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE despite weak market trends.
- Investors were expecting a positive listing despite weak market trends as the fundamentals of the company like becoming debt-free, having strong cash flow looked attractive.
- Post listing, the market capitalisation of the company stood at ₹3,724 crore, according to BSE data.
- The shares of Tarsons Products were trading at ₹722, higher by 9% at 10.00 a.