Sumary of Tarsons Products IPO listing tomorrow; GMP staggers around ₹170:
- Tarsons Products IPO is all set to list in stock exchanges tomorrow, November 26.Investors have shown good interest in the IPO as it has been subscribed 77.49 times.
- The grey market premium of the Indian labware company has come down to ₹170 from ₹200 earlier.
- Indian labware company Tarsons Products is all set to list its initial public offering (IPO) on stock exchanges tomorrow, November 26.The IPO has shown a good response from investors as it has been subscribed 77.49 times.
- While the company was looking to raise ₹1,024 crore through the IPO, it received bids for ₹55,625 crore.
- InvestorsSubscription statusQualified Institutional Investors115.77 timesNon-Institutional Investors184.58 timesRetail10.56 timesOverall77.49 timesHowever, the grey market premium of the Indian labware company has come down to ₹170 from ₹200 earlier.
- Some of the company’s clients include Dr Reddy’s Laboratories, Metropolis Healthcare, Dr. Lal Path Labs.