Sumary of Stock broking industry won’t let you down in medium-term: ICICI Sec CEO:
- You have took to look at the stock broking industry with a medium-term perspective of three years, Vijay Chandok, MD and CEO, , says in this chat with ET Now.
- The high point has been the fact that the digital efforts we unleashed in early part of last year is continuing to gain momentum.
- How is ICICI Securities planning to capitalise on the retail investing boom?
- If you look at the demographic segmentation of this profile of what I call digital natives, these are young Indians in the 23 to 28 age bracket.
- Unlike the earlier generation, they are very comfortable doing transactions digitally and also investing in financial assets as opposed to hard assets like gold.