Sumary of National Aerospace Lab Adopts Dassault Solution to Design Civil Aircraft in India:
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), a part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), has adopted Dassault Systemes’ Solution to design civil aircraft in the country, a release said on Wednesday.
- The Passenger Experience industry solution experience helps in reducing engineering costs in cabin completion by up to 40 per cent through engineering, manufacturing and certification processes automation, the software firm said in the release.
- “NAL has adopted the ‘Passenger Experience’ industry solution experience based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to design civil aircraft in India, specifically the Saras Mk-2 program,” the company said.
- NAL is also using DraftSight, a feature-rich 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) solution for 2D design standardization in the manufacturing of civil aircraft, it stated.
- The solution also helps in increasing brand perception and reducing content creation by 40 per cent for all passenger touch points for sales and marketing, Dassault Systemes said.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform-based Passenger Experience’ solution has been deployed in designing the cabin and cockpit of the Saras Mk-2 program.
- Virtual twin-based insights offered by this solution helped us to configure the cabin for various use cases and scenarios, said Jitendra J Jadhav, Director, NAL.