Sumary of Morgan Stanley diversity disclosure – JPM axes some fees – Walmart litecoin hoax:
- JPMorgan is dropping some fees for college-savings plansGetty/John Lamparski JPMorgan is axing upfront fees from the 529 education savings plan, a popular investment account meant to help people save for college.
- Sorry, you can’t use cryptocurrency at Walmart (yet) Chris Hondros/Getty Images GlobeNewswire published a press release claiming Walmart would allow shoppers to pay using cryptocurrency beginning in October – but it turned out to be fake (and caused litecoin to spike then sharply fall).
- ” Understanding JPMorgan’s purchase of The Infatuation Getty Images JPMorgan’s purchase of restaurant-review website The Infatuation could be Wall Street’s weirdest – and smartest – deal of the year.
- Investors are tracking data in the notoriously opaque private markets Getty Hedge funds have piled into private markets at a record pace, according to Goldman Sachs.
- Private market data can be a tough find, but startups like Forge Global and Cyndx, among others, believe they have found a way in.
- Here are some tools they’re using to provide private market data to investors.