Sumary of Micro finance waiver will exclude income tax payees, among others: Ashok Singhal:
- Chairman of micro finance waiver committee Ashok Singhal said waiver will exclude income tax payee, persons availing multiple loans, person having four wheeler and a person whose annual income is more than one lakh..
- Talking to media persons on Friday, Singhal said, “The loan waiver will come with capping it will not be a blanket waiver..
- The state committee on microfinance loan waiver, formed after Himanta Biswa Sarma sworn in as chief minister, is holding meetings with lenders..
- Sarma on Thursday said that microloan debt waiver as announced by the BJP ahead of Assam polls will find reflection in the state in budget..
- According to the committee there are around 40 lakh lenders with 26 lakh customers base and 45 lakh bank accounts….