Sumary of IDBI customers to get only 20 free cheque leaves per year from July 1; other services too revised:
- Currently, customers can access as many as 60 cheque leaves without any charges in a year in the first year of account opening and 50 leaves in all the subsequent years..
- Introducing the revision of services in savings bank accounts, the lender in a notice said the free transaction limits (for select facilities) and lock discounts offered to individual savings bank customers are being revised from July 1, 2021..
- Customers holding the ‘Sabka Saving Account’ will not come under this and will be able to get unlimited free cheque leaves in a year..
- For depositing cash (home and non home), it has downsized the number for free facilities per month for semi-urban and rural branches to 5 each from the existing 7 and 10, respectively for various savings accounts..
- For super savings plus accounts, the free transactions in semi-urban and rural areas will be 8 each as against 10 and 12, respectively as of now..
- Among others, the JubileePlus senior citizen account holders will get no discount on locker rent if the monthly average balance (MAB) is less than Rs 10,000….