Sumary of Heavy rainfall may lash Tamil Nadu, South AP coasts again:
- Heavy rain for five daysIt will set off light to moderate scattered/fairly widespread rainfall over Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam, Rayalaseema, South Interior Karnataka, Kerala, Mahe, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karaikal during next five days.
- Isolated heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely over Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Karaikal from today (Thursday) until Monday.
- Isolated heavy rainfall is also likely over South Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam and Rayalaseema on Friday and Saturday and isolated heavy to very heavy over South Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Yanam and Rayalaseema on Saturday and Monday.
- Isolated heavy rainfall may lash Kerala and Mahe until Monday.
- Squally wind with speeds reaching 40-50 km/hr gusting to 60 km/hr (almost depression-strength) may prevail over South-West Bay, the Comorin area, the Gulf of Mannar along and off the South Tamil Nadu coast on today and tomorrow (Thursday and Friday).