Sumary of Gold Prices Today: Yellow metal likely to remain weak, short-term investors can create fresh longs on small dips:
- Gold Prices, Silver Prices Gold prices edged up on November 25 as the dollar eased slightly.
- Comex gold trades modestly higher near $1793/oz after a near-flat close on November 24. Gold has edged up after taking support near $1780/oz level.
- Track Live Gold prices hereTrading StrategyAbhishek Chauhan, Head of Commodity &
- Currency, Swastika InvestmartThe dollar, which moves opposite to gold, is getting good strength, putting pressure on gold and silver prices.
- Precious metal prices are looking oversold at these levels and a bounce towards resistance levels is expected in today’s session.
- Head of Research, ShareIndiaComex gold prices remained subdued as robust US economic data lifted the dollar and Treasury yields ahead of minutes from the Federal Reserve’s November meeting that could provide cues on future interest rate hikes.
- We expect gold prices to remain weak till it crosses the level of Rs 47,700 on the MCX.
- Now the current levels are the best prices for short-term investors.