Sumary of Gainers Losers: 10 stocks that moved most on July 22:
- The benchmarks erased most of the losses of the previous two sessions, as the Sensex closed 638.70 points higher at 52,837.21 and the Nifty gained 191.90 points to end at 15,824 The benchmark indices bounced back to end more than a percent higher on the back of positive global cues.
- In the year-ago period, the company reported Rs 388 crore revenue from operations.
- Bajaj Auto | CMP: Rs 3,859.70 |The stock price ended in the red on July 22 even though the company has posted a net profit of Rs 1,061.2 crore in the quarter ended June 2021 against Rs 528 crore in the year-ago period.
- The company’s revenue was up at Rs 7,386 crore from Rs 3,079.2 crore, YoY.
- IDFC | CMP: Rs 58.90 | The scrip gained over 11 percent after the RBI allowed the company to exit as the promoter of IDFC First Bank.
- UltraTech Cement | CMP: Rs 7,480 | The share price ended in the green after the company’s consolidated profit more than doubled to Rs 1,700.03 crore against Rs 793.08 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year.
- Hindustan Unilever | CMP: Rs 2,378 | The stock shed over 2 percent on July 22. The FMCG major reported a 9.6 percent jump in its Q1 net profit at Rs 2,061 crore from Rs 1,881 crore in the year-ago period.
- Wockhardt | CMP: Rs 551 | The scrip shed a percent after the company reported Q1FY22 net loss at Rs 12.7 crore against a profit of Rs 760.1 crore, though revenue was up 43.7 percent at Rs 859.6 crore versus Rs 598.3 crore, YoY.