Sumary of China suspends 6 Indian marine firms’ shipments for a week:
- No evidence But there has been no confirmation report or proof or evidence given to conclude the presence of nucleic acid on the seafood consignments, exporter industry sources told BusinessLine..
- Then, Indian exporters were told that such consignments will be suspended for one week in the event of the first detection..
- MPEDA to sort out issue MPEDA has taken up the issue with the Chinese authorities by convening a meeting sometime next week to tide over the crisis, sources said..
- Meanwhile, the seafood exporters are keeping their fingers crossed over the developments at a time when the marine product shipments to China have witnessed a phenomenal growth since March..
- Shaji Baby John, Chairman, Kings Group of Companies, a leading seafood exporter, said that China has largely controlled the spread of the coronavirus….