Sumary of Business Highlights: Biden Meets CEOs, DoorDash Sues:
- ___Chinese property developers debt struggle rattles investorsBEIJING: One of Chinas biggest real estate developers is struggling to avoid defaulting on billions of dollars of debt, prompting concern about broader impacts and protests by apartment buyers over delays in completing projects.
- ___After humble beginnings, Oregons Dutch Bros launches IPOSALEM, Ore.
- : After humble beginnings as a pushcart operation by an Oregon towns railroad tracks, Dutch Bros Coffee has launched an initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Dutch Bros Coffee Executive Chairman Travis Boersma was on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange for the IPO.
- The drive-through coffee shops sporting windmill emblems have sprouted up across the West and are now located as far east as Texas and Oklahoma.