Sumary of Buoyant markets boost Q1 revenues of ICICI Securities:
- Brokerage firm ICICI Securities Ltd’s strong run in FY21 seems to have extended to the current financial year as well, given the continued buoyancy in equity markets.
- What’s more is that a slew of initial public offerings of shares have also helped brokerages get new customers.
- Of this, a lion’s share was through digital channels of the company.
- View Full ImageSatish Kumar/Mint This has also helped the company bring down its customer acquisition cost.
- “With strong market activities and stabilizing market share post margin norms, we expect the momentum to continue in the ensuing quarters,” analysts at Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd wrote in a note.