Sumary of Benefit from attractive FD interest rates on Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit:
- At present, with RBI maintaining a repo rate of 4%, bank and post office savings can only earn you an interest of up to 5.50%.
- Investing in Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits is a secure way of doing just that.
- Bajaj Finance offers high FD rates of up to 6.75%, letting you grow your savings to meet your financial goals.
- In fact, in comparison to bank or post office FD rates, Bajaj Finance offers considerably higher FD interest rates.
- Read on to know why you should invest in Bajaj Finance FDs to allow your investment to grow steadily and securely over time.
- Earn more with high FD interest ratesWhen investing in market-linked options, you have to keep an eye on the economic conditions constantly.
- The current post office rates vary from 5.5% for 1-3 years and 6.50% for 5 years.
- The figures range from 3% to 6.50% when it comes to bank FD interest rates.