Sumary of Ami Organics share price crosses Rs 1,000-mark, zooms 84% in 2 days:
- Specialty chemical company Ami Organics extended gains for the second consecutive session after a strong debut in previous trade.
- Ami Organics had a strong debut in previous session as the stock opened 48 percent higher at Rs 902 and went up to Rs 967.25 before closing the first day trade at Rs 934.55, up 53.2 percent over issue price of Rs 610 per share.
- Investor, who had invested Rs 14,640 per lot of 24 equity shares, could be sitting on a cash profit of over Rs 12,000 as the value of those 24 shares stood at Rs 26,914.8 at a price of Rs 1,121.45 per share.
- Experts largely advised holding the stock for long term considering its high growth potential and high entry barriers in the sector.
- He further said, “Being in high-growth high-margin therapeutic segment and promising outlook in light of the “China Plus One” strategy, Ami Organics is well placed to tap the sectoral growth with low competition and high entry barriers due to complex business nature.
- “Gaurav Garg, Head of Research at CapitalVia Global Research also advised that investors can hold the stock for long term.
- “The company has been consistently growing revenue from operations and net profit after tax from FY19 to FY21 and around 50 percent of revenue comes from exports,” he reasoned.
- Ami Organics is one of the major manufacturers of pharma intermediates for certain key active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), including Dolutegravir, Trazodone, Entacapone, Nintedanib, and Rivaroxaban.