Sumary of President Xi urges efforts for common prosperity with buzzwords:
- Most of the houses in the Dongling nature village in Taizhou, East China’s Zhejiang Province have installed solar photovoltaic panels on their roofs to generate electricity.
- Photo: cnsphotoAn article by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, on the concrete actions to promote common prosperity will be published.
- Attaining affluence through hard work and innovation is encouraged, the article says, adding that the country’s basic economic system must be upheld and a step-by-step approach should be followed.
- “The buzzwords I shared with you today reflect the changing and unchanging elements in our values when China experiences rapid economic growth and profound social transformation,” Qin said.
- “[With the buzzwords,] you will know what is going on in China, what the Chinese people are thinking about, and what they are doing.