Sumary of Chinese netizens moved by domestic sportswear brand Erke’s low-profile donation of 50 million yuan to Henan vow to pick Chinese brands in future:
- Photo: CFPChinese netizens were deeply moved by a donation of 50 million yuan ($7.74 million) made by domestic sportswear company Erke for the victims of the floods in Henan.
- Impressed by the brand’s patriotism, they vowed to support the company and buy more of their products.
- The post had more than 180,000 comments as of Thursday evening, most of them expressing respect and acclamation for the company’s deeds.
- Netizens were particularly moved by the fact that Erke is a small and low-profile brand compared with international sportswear giants.
- The 50 million yuan donation is a big sum for the company considering that Erke’s business didn’t seem to develop very smoothly.