Sumary of China’s Aerospace CH signs deal with Changsha to set up an industrial base for the Rainbow UAV series:
- Rainbow UAV is on display during the China Brand Day event on May 9, 2021 in Shanghai.
- The industrial base will manage UAV client training and aftersales services in order to support Rainbow UAV’s global business, the agreement noted.
- Aerospace CH will also set up Rainbow UAV general aviation business base at Changsha’s airport.
- This cooperation will help Hunan integrate its aviation technologies and resources, open up UAV industrial supply chains and develop new business models.
- An intelligent unmanned system innovation center will also be established under the partnership.