Sumary of Zoom Video, Carnival, Peloton, Moderna: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today:
- Global markets are taking a hit on Black Friday amid worries about a new Covid-19 variant—but some familiar names are getting a boost.
- U.S.-traded shares of Chinese ride-hailing company Didi Global dropped 6.3% premarket.
- China’s regulators are asking the company to delist from the New York Stock Exchange, according to a Bloomberg News report.
- Occidental Petroleum slid 7.5%, Devon Energy fell 7% and Diamondback Energy dropped 7.2%.
- Alibaba Group Holding Chief Executive Daniel Zhang is devolving power to the heads of the company’s business units to become more agile in tackling rising challenges and potentially open the way for spinoffs, people familiar with the matter said.