Sumary of What’s New With Li Auto Stock?:
- CHINA – 2021/03/28: In this photo illustration, the Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer Li Auto, .
- The sell-off comes as U.S. regulators face increasing pressure to implement the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act, which could result in the delisting of some Chinese companies from U.S. exchanges if they do not comply with U.S. auditing rules.
- Although this isn’t specific to Li, most U.S.-listed Chinese stocks have seen declines.
- In June, deliveries rose by a solid 78% sequentially and Li Auto also beat the upper end of its Q2 guidance of 15,500 vehicles, delivering a total of 17,575 vehicles over the quarter.
- Li’s deliveries also eclipsed fellow U.S.-listed Chinese electric car startup Xpeng in June.
- While Nio delivered a total of 8,083 vehicles in June, marking a jump of over 20% versus May, Xpeng delivered a total of 6,565 vehicles in June, marking a sequential increase of 15%.
- Nio’s Q2 numbers were roughly in line with the upper end of its guidance, while Xpeng’s figures beat its guidance.
- Li Auto posted the biggest jump, delivering 7,713 vehicles in June, an increase of over 78% versus May.