Sumary of What It Takes To Be A Successful Fintech Company In This Decade:
- Keeping it simple and efficientThe biggest goal of any technology-related company is the simplification of existing processes.
- Further, a bad user experience will erode trust before it is ever even built, and trust is probably the most important aspect of new technologies.
- Widespread adoption of new technologies won’t happen if communities aren’t accepting of it, and trust is the major driver behind an accepting consumer sentiment.
- Considering how important a good user experience is, functionality, efficiency, and presentation are very important factors.
- For example, in Asia, platforms like WeChat and Alipay have already demonstrated that there currently is a change in general user sentiment and expectations.
- However, this trend of users increasingly looking for platforms that cover as many services as possible will certainly also establish itself in Europe, and there are already fintech companies that are looking to get ahead of the curve because the future is looking bleak for small-scale solutions.