Sumary of What Are Raymond James Financial Stock’s Prospects Over The Next One Month?:
- UKRAINE – 2021/05/19: In this photo illustration the Raymond James logo of an US investment banking .
- (Photo Illustration by Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images) SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images Raymond James Financial stock (NYSE: RJF) lost 1.9% in the last five trading days and currently trades close to $136 per share.
- Raymond James Financial is a financial holding company that provides services such as investment management, sales &
- Its stock has gained almost 43% YTD, as compared to the 19% rise in S&P500. The company recently approved a three-for-two stock split in the form of a 50% stock dividend.
- But will RJF stock continue its downward trajectory over the coming weeks, or is a rise in the stock more likely?
- According to the Trefis Machine Learning Engine, which identifies trends in a company’s stock price data for the last ten years, returns for RJF stock average close to 3.1% in the next one-month (21 trading days) period after experiencing a 1.9% drop over the last one week (five trading days) period.
- Also, there is a 69% chance that the stock will give positive returns over the next one-month period.
- But how would these numbers change if you are interested in holding RJF stock for a shorter or a longer time period?