Sumary of Wells Fargo Securities Appoints Ranjani Ramachandra as Managing Director:
- Ranjani Ramachandra, a former managing director at Barclays Group on its branch in New York, has joined Wells Fargo Securities LLC.
- Her FINRA registration shows that his new path at Wells Fargo officially started on September 9, as the US bank has been contemplating additional hires after Ramachandra’s one.
- The executive, an experienced trader, arrived at the firm to take a highly demanded job role so far this year.
- In the last decade, she worked in the equity derivatives trading division at Barclays.
- During her tenure of over two years at UBS, she worked as an Equity Market Risk Control Intern and Equity Derivatives Trader.
- She listed her new role at Wells Fargo as a Managing Director, Head of Equity-Linked Products Trading.