Sumary of Wells Fargo delays return to office until Nov. 1:
- Wells Fargo is delaying its return to office plans, with operations and contact center employees now set to return on Nov.
- ELIZABETH WARREN ASKS THE FED TO BREAK UP WELLS FARGO, CITING A ‘BROKEN CULTURE’Wells Fargo was initially targeting a return date of Sept.
- GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HEREWells Fargo isn’t the only bank taking a more cautious approach.
- Morgan Stanley has not announced an official timeline for its return to the office and Charles Schwab has delayed its return until January 2022.Ticker Security Last Change Change % MS MORGAN STANLEY 101.92 -2.44 -2.34%SCHW THE CHARLES SCHWAB CORP.
- In addition, the bank is mandating once-a-week COVID-19 testing and requiring masks in all common areas, regardless of vaccination status.
- Ticker Security Last Change Change % GS THE GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP, INC.
- Instead, they will be required to wear masks and undergo rapid testing.