Sumary of Vaccines And Inflation Risk:
- [+] Pfizer-BioNtech Covid-19 vaccine from Susana Flores Villamil, RN from Jackson Health Systems, at the Jackson Memorial Hospital on December 15, 2020 in Miami, Florida..
- Jackson Memorial Hospital began the vaccination of frontline healthcare workers joining with hospital systems around the country as the COVID-19 vaccine is rolled out..
- The others are taking a bigger risk, like those 8 million or so Americans over age 65 who haven’t had even one vaccine dose..
- Just as the CDC job is to manage the nation disease risk, the Federal Reserve is supposed to manage our inflation risk..
- For example, clinical trials show a small percentage of inflation vaccine recipients experience temporarily higher avocado prices…