Sumary of New Investor? Consider Buying These 2 Unstoppable Growth Stocks:
- There are plenty of online trading platforms that offer basic services for free — with no required account minimum.
- Here are two unstoppable growth stocks that can help you accomplish this goal: Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE:IIPR) and Etsy (NASDAQ:ETSY).
- IIPR data by YCharts 1. Innovative Industrial Properties The marijuana industry is growing like a weed, no pun intended.
- Among the many companies looking to profit from this trend, Innovative Industrial Properties stands out.
- As a real estate investment trust, or REIT, Innovative Industrial Properties provides pure-play pot growers in the U.S. with a nifty way to raise capital.
- It acquires real estate properties from pot companies, then leases them back, helping free up capital for its tenants while guaranteeing rent payments for itself.
- Innovative Industrial Properties’ revenue, earnings, and stock price have skyrocketed over the past few years.
- Innovative Industrial Properties currently owns 73 properties in 18 states, with an average lease length of 16.7 years and a 100% occupancy rate.