Sumary of UPCOMING DEADLINE: Investors With Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead the 360 DigiTech, Inc. Class Action Lawsuit – QFIN:
- If you suffered substantial losses and wish to serve as lead plaintiff of the 360 DigiTech class action lawsuit, please provide your information by clicking here.
- Then, on July 9, 2021, Seeking Alpha reported that 360 DigiTech confirmed the removal of its 360 IOU app from the Android app store and quoted a 360 DigiTech spokesperson, who disclosed that 360 DigiTech had “submitted a new rectification plan and stepped up the whole process.
- “Story continuesTHE LEAD PLAINTIFF PROCESS: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 permits any investor who purchased 360 DigiTech securities during the Class Period to seek appointment as lead plaintiff in the 360 DigiTech class action lawsuit.
- A lead plaintiff is generally the movant with the greatest financial interest in the relief sought by the putative class who is also typical and adequate of the putative class.
- A lead plaintiff acts on behalf of all other class members in directing the 360 DigiTech class action lawsuit.
- The lead plaintiff can select a law firm of its choice to litigate the 360 DigiTech class action lawsuit.
- An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery of the 360 DigiTech class action lawsuit is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
- Dowd LLP is the largest U.S. law firm representing investors in securities class actions.