Sumary of TotalEnergies, one of the fastest growing providers of solar energy distributed generation in Asia:
- TotalEnergies reaches 100 MW of on-site solar across South East Asia in around 2 years, offering its customers immediate carbon footprint reduction and around $200 million savingsSINGAPORE, Sept.
- This represents an exponential growth with annual growth rate doubling each year and confirms TotalEnergies as one of the largest and fastest growing solar players in the region.
- TotalEnergies offers its customers the possibility to enter long-term power purchase agreements, providing immediate cost savings and do not necessitate to engage any upfront capital investment.
- Over the entire solar portfolio, the cumulative customers’ savings over the lifetime of the contracts are estimated to be around $200 million.
- In addition to cost savings, the on-site solar systems provided by TotalEnergies have reduced customers’ annual carbon footprint by more than 86,000 tons, equivalent to removing more than 14,000 cars from the roads or planting more than 1 million trees.
- 1 MW for Chandra Asri – the largest petrochemical company and one the first long-term, B2B solar contracts in Indonesia.
- Gavin Adda, Head of TotalEnergies Renewables Distributed Generation in South East Asia, said, “TotalEnergies is committed to providing sustainability solutions that drive down customers’ costs and carbon footprint over the long-term.
- Customers are increasingly aware of the importance of working with partners that provide highest-quality HSE and power generation performance.