Sumary of This under-the-radar retail winner up 260% in 12 months could have more upside, trader says:
- That stock added another 10% on Thursday after reporting quarterly revenue nearly double from a year ago and forecasting another 60% sales growth in its current quarter.
- They’re trading at 20 times forward PE, 22 times trailing which is to say that they’re expecting great growth, and that growth is not yet priced into the stock.
- “This is interestingly a stock you shouldn’t underestimate.
- “This stock caught Blue Line Capital President Bill Baruch’s eye in 2019. He said he regrets not buying it when it succumbed to the coronavirus pandemic sell-off early last year and is now watching for an entry point to jump in.
- “The company has done everything right – everything from celebrity sponsors, they’ve done a great e-commerce pivot during the pandemic and another great earnings report here with accelerating growth,” Baruch said during the same segment.