Sumary of Think You’re Too Smart to Be Scammed? Think Again.:
- In this episode of Motley Fool Answers, Ron Lieber with The New York Times is back to talk about some of the most common scams and why younger people are more susceptible to falling for them.
- Plus, Motley Fool personal finance expert Robert Brokamp takes us through a few things to know regarding healthcare in retirement.
- To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool’s free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
- This video was recorded on July 13, 2021. Alison Southwick: This is Motley Fool Answers.
- I’m Alison Southwick and I’m joined, as always, by Robert Bro-scamp, Personal Finance Expert here at The Motley Fool.
- All that and more, on this week’s episode of Motley Fool Answers.
- Brokamp: Well, Alison, one of the most important steps in retirement planning is basically determining how much it will cost.
- These days, fortunately, many online resources can help with the decision, as well as there are some experts whom you can hire if you think you need some professional help with choosing the right policy.