Sumary of The Worldwide Pediatric Home Healthcare Industry is Expected to Reach $68.6 Billion by 2028:
- 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Pediatric Home Healthcare Market Size, Share &
- Trends Analysis Report by Service (Skilled Nursing Services, Personal Care Assistance, Rehabilitation Therapy Services), by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.
- The global pediatric home healthcare market size is expected to reach USD 68.6 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growing population of Children with Medical Complexities (CMC) requiring in-home care is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- According to a study conducted in October 2016, around 1.0% of the pediatric population constitutes CMC in the U.S. This population accounts for almost 30.0% of the pediatric healthcare cost.
- In-home pediatric services significantly reduce medical expenditure by shortening hospital stays for children requiring complex medical assistance.
- The pediatric care service is a thriving sector in the home healthcare industry and offers immense potential for players to expand their services.